If you have a Chromecast device and have connected it to YouTube, the YouTube cast icon of that application will keep popping up whenever you open the YouTube application or website or your device.
Removing YouTube Cast Button
There are many ways through which you can delete that little YouTube cast icon available on the screen. You can easily disable the casting option through Google’s settings and disabling the device.
- Depending on the device you are using, open the setting options available on the screen.
- Scroll and search for “Google” and click on it.
- You’ll see a list of Google services. Select “Google Cast.”
- You will find a “Show remote control” option under the notifications options. Turn the toggle available next to it to “off.”
- The Cast Button won’t be available anymore.
READ MORE: HOW TO ITALICS AND BOLDS ON YOUTUBE?
Cast Media Controls
A different method also disables auto-casting to a television. The content of the YouTube videos won’t be available on your screen unless you approve them, but you’ll still see the YouTube cast iron. You will be required to approve your choice when the pop-up window appears.
Steps To Disable YouTube Casting
- Search and open the setting application on your device.
- Once done, scroll and find Google and tap on it.
- In all the Google services shown on the screen, click on “Cast Media Controls.”
- The box for Cast devices which is next to Media Controls should be unchecked.