Suppose you are going through loading or formatting issues while you are using Google Chrome. In that case, you can efficiently resolve this difficulty by clearing the cache of past websites, which makes you go through these problems because cache and cookies save the website’s information.
In this article, we will show you how you can clear YouTube and other website’s cache and cookies with just a few simple steps on your PC, Android, or iOS device.
What are Cache And Cookies
Parts of images and information of a website’s page are saved through the cache, making it easier for the website to load on the next visit. Cookies make the browsing experience more straightforward and uncomplicated; they create a saved file by visiting every time.
Read More: How to delete all YouTube comments.
Steps For PC
- The first step of this process is opening your PC and opening your Google Chrome.
- On the top right corner of the Google Chrome screen, click on the option “More” (three vertical dots).
- Click “More tools” from the option given and then press “Clear Browsing Data.”
- At the top, there will be a drop-down box that will ask you the time range of the history you want to be deleted. If you want to delete everything, tap “All time.”
- Below that, there will be unticked boxes of “cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data.” Check them.
- Lastly, select “Clear Data.”
TIP: If you use Opera or any other, use its site instructions for details regarding this.
Steps For Android and iOS
The steps for clearing Cache and Cookies of Google Chrome for Android are the same as PC.